Friday 26 July 2013

As Promised

Here is the link to my Ebay store , where you will find an increasing range of Japanese Candy.
The range will increase in the coming weeks so keep checking back. 

I also have a selection of other items , including Coca Cola Lego and display cases.
I hope to add more exclusive Japanese items in the near future.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/osaka_japan/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

If you mention that you came from my blog I will throw in some free candy with your order.

I have already listed this delicious treat

わたパチ ! WATAPACHI



This is Watapachi , Candy floss / Cotton Candy infused with Pop rocks.It is absolutely delicious.
Melts in  your mouth and pops at the same time.

I would not recommend it for children under 5 years old though.

Here is where you can get this item. or click my link on the side of the blog.
I have Grape x 10 , Melon x 10 or a mixed set of 5 each as pictured above.

Below is a picture of the contents.



http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-Meiji-Watapachi-Melon-5x-Grape-flavoured-Pop-rock-infused-Candy-Floss-/261252220560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd3d88690

The packets are 175mm tall and 82 mm across the bottom. and way 12 grams (It's Candy floss! It's light)








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment