Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mmm Japanese Chocolate


Perhaps these Smart phones are not so Smart?

I thought I would start today with another example of "Engrish" which I found while shopping at an electronics store."Choice your Smart phone" This mistake I am a bit suprised at because really shouldn't big cell phone companies have enough money to check if their English is correct or not before launching a nationwide campaign?



Mmm Japanese Chocolate!

  
I must admit since moving to Japan my chocolate intake has increased considerably, yes I know everything in moderation but to justify my addiction I tell myself it is ok because it is comfort food.
In my opinion Japanese really do make great chocolate, but ofcourse that is subjective.

If you would like to try some Meiji White , Black or Himilk chocolates I have now listed them on Ebay.Click on the following links to purchase.




                                                               Meiji White Chocolate

Milk Chocolate (coming soon)

 
 
This includes 2 of each type of the chocolate bars from the above picture.
 
 
Remember Just Mention the blog to me and I will throw in some free candy with your order.
 
Working Holiday in Kyoto Japan.
 
 
Last but at no means least.If you love Japan and want to meet new people I would like to recommend trying a working holiday through the 47Ronin Working Holiday programme in beautiful Kyoto.
A great opportunity for outgoing people on a budget.
 
This place is run by a friend of mine who is quite envolved in business networking and working with the international community.Click the link for details.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. candy shop singapore

    ReplyDelete