Thursday 19 April 2012

Engrish


 As I mentioned in the first blog I wish to introduce you to some amusing "Engrish".Engrish usually means amusing misuses of the English language.
Japan has a population of  aproximately 128 million  , but of which 98% of the population cannot speak English.I find this interesting as Japanese love western culture and printing English signs or slogans on everything.

Today's picture is for the Rugby fans. I found this lovely shirt in the local shopping mall.



I would like to thank everybody for the warm response to my first blog and the catalogue.

If you order over $50 from this months catalogue you can choose one free chocolate bar.

These include Meiji White , Himilk , Milk and BLACK dark chocolate.


Tomorrow I shall review more delicious Japanese snacks for you , so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment