Tuesday 24 April 2012

Engrish 2

Yes,I know this is a blog about candy or is supposed to be , but today I want to go off topic with a couple of amusing photos I took while out and about in Japan.




















So does anybody find this amusing? I was quite shocked to find this company using Humans to
drive their vehicles.


 Is your tooth clean?

Now just to round things off with something that is related to my Blogs title. If you order today (25 April) New Zealand time you will receive a $2.50 voucher to use in your next order.


2 comments:

  1. Actually, if you would cast your eyes on the apostrophe before the 's'. So they are could well be saying that Tominaga Transport is for Human Driver (just one, mind you. I like to think that the company is made up of very deep thinkers and are actually making a philosophical statement that "Human driver is."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reading Eds - thanks for these! They are becoming part of my morning paper reading ritual :)

    ReplyDelete